Theoretical and practical cosmetic acupuncture training, covering the following topics
- Demonstrations of a full Facial Enhancement Acupuncture treatment
- The theory behind cosmetic acupuncture
- Patient’s expectations of what can be achieved
- Acupuncture points used and their location
- The marketplace for facial acupuncture
- Equipment and needles used in treatment
- Techniques used in a treatment
- Facial acupressure massage
- Questions and answers
(Includes all equipment required)
The class is conducted by Paul Adkins, the founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture, which is practiced worldwide and will lead to accreditation with FACIALENHANCE®.
Participants will also benefit from a listing on the FACIALENHANCE® website practitioner page and be entitled to use the letters FEA after their name.
Completion of a masterclass or workshop ensures that attendees will be eligible to join our fantastic Professional Practitioner Network – Cosmetic Acupuncture UK (CAUK), receiving a FREE one year’s subscription and the special benefits that membership brings.