FEA for Acupuncturists
Theoretical and practical cosmetic acupuncture training, covering the following topics
- Demonstrations of a full Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA) treatment
- The theory behind cosmetic acupuncture
- Patient’s expectations of what we can achieve
- Acupuncture points used and their location
- The marketplace for facial acupuncture
- Equipment and needles used in the treatment
- Techniques used in a treatment
- Facial acupressure massage
- Questions and answers
(Includes all equipment required)
Paul Adkins, the founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA), conducts the class. FEA is practised worldwide, and training will lead to accreditation with FACIALENHANCE®.
Participants will also benefit from a listing on the FACIALENHANCE® website practitioner page and be entitled to use the letters FEA after their name.
Completion of a masterclass or workshop ensures that attendees will be eligible to join our fantastic Professional Practitioner Network – Cosmetic Acupuncture UK (CAUK), receiving a FREE one-year subscription and the exclusive benefits that membership brings.