We are holding another two-day cosmetic acupuncture workshop on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th May 2022.
Paul Adkins, the Founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture and FACIALENHANCE®, runs this popular course.
Practised in forty countries, Facial Enhancement Acupuncture is now in its eighteenth year. As a result, Paul is widely recognised as a world authority on cosmetic facial acupuncture. He has run workshops across the UK and in Japan, India, Norway and Ireland.
Paul is also a published author on the subject and has featured on TV and radio discussing the merits of cosmetic acupuncture.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn from one of the masters of this type of acupuncture and shouldn’t be missed.
Details of the Masterclass
• Only open to qualified acupuncturists or final year acupuncture students. This can be from a traditional or a medical acupuncture background. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact us.
• This workshop is in Truro, Cornwall, UK – 7th and 8th May 2022.
• The venue is the Highgrove Health & Wellbeing Centre. Students are advised to bring lunch as the college is out of town.
• Coffee and tea will be available on the day.
• All needles and equipment used will be supplied on the day.
• Supplies will be available to purchase throughout the weekend.
• Certification of attendance awarded to students.
• Full listing as a Facial Enhancement practitioner upon completion of the course.
• One year’s free membership of Cosmetic Acupuncture UK.
• Cost of the workshop – £350 for the weekend (place secured with a £50 deposit).
• Balance to be paid by bank transfer no later than one week before the workshop.
• Places are limited to twelve for this popular masterclass, so you are advised to book your place early.
What will be covered in the two days?
Day One: 7th May 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
What is Facial Enhancement Acupuncture, and who is it for?
Insurance and equipment used, and what you can charge.
Getting excited about and marketing facial acupuncture.
The points and techniques that we use in a treatment.
Full demonstration of a treatment on a patient.
Day Two: 8th May 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
Recap of the previous day’s discussions.
Practical sessions with students working on each other.
In the first instance, please email Paul via email with your acupuncture qualification/experience details. You will then be given the bank details to place your deposit. Confirmation and details of the weekend will follow.
All COVID-19 government guidelines at the time of the workshop will be strictly followed and must be adhered to by all participants.
In the event that the workshop is unable to run for any reason at all, all monies paid will be refunded to participants or held over until another date at the participant’s discretion.
We will not be liable for any other costs that participants have had in relation to accommodation or travel expenses.