We are very excited to announce two fantastic Cosmetic Acupuncture training weekends scheduled for the 25th and 26th of September and 9th and 10th October this year.
The weekend training courses will be run by Paul Adkins, the Founder of Facial Enhancement Acupuncture.
Paul has been teaching facial acupuncture for over 16 years, both in the UK and abroad. He has run workshops across the UK and in Japan, India, Norway and Ireland. Paul is widely recognised as a world authority on cosmetic facial acupuncture.
FACIALENHANCE®, the brand name for Facial Enhancement Acupuncture, is now practised in 40 countries.
Paul is also a published author on the subject and has featured on TV and radio discussing the merits of cosmetic acupuncture.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn from one of the masters of this type of acupuncture and shouldn’t be missed.
Details of the Masterclass
• The masterclass is only open to qualified acupuncturists or final year acupuncture students. This can be from a traditional or a medical acupuncture background. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact us.
• The masterclass is in Truro, Cornwall, UK – 25th and 26th September or 9th and 10th October.
• The venue is the International College of Acupuncture. Students are advised to bring lunch as the college is out of town.
• Coffee and tea will be available on the day.
• What will be covered in the two days?
Day One: 25th Sept / 9th Oct 9.30 am – 5 pm
What is Facial Enhancement Acupuncture, and who is it for?
Insurance and equipment used, and what you can charge?
Getting excited about and marketing facial acupuncture.
The points and techniques that we use in a treatment.
Full demonstration of a treatment on a patient.
Day Two: 26th Sept / 10th Oct 9.30 am – 4 pm
Recap of the previous day’s discussions.
Practical sessions with students working on each other.
• All needles and equipment used will be supplied on the day.
• Supplies will be available to purchase throughout the weekend.
• Certification of attendance awarded to students.
• Full listing as a Facial Enhancement practitioner upon completion of the course.
• One year’s free membership of Cosmetic Acupuncture UK.
• Cost of the workshop – £300 for the weekend (place secured with a £50 deposit).
• Balance to be paid by bank transfer no later than one week before the workshop.
• Discount of £15 if you bring your own portable couch and pillow etc
• Places are limited for this popular masterclass, so you are advised to book your place early.
In the first instance, please email Paul via email with details of your acupuncture qualification/experience. You will then be given the bank details to place your deposit. Confirmation and details of the weekend will follow.
All COVID-19 government guidelines at the time of the workshop will be strictly followed and must be adhered to by all participants.
In the event that the workshop is unable to run for any reason at all, all monies paid will be refunded to participants or held over until another date at the participant’s discretion.
We will not be liable for any other costs that participants have had in relation to accommodation or travel expenses.